- Yield: Serves 4
All you need for this recipe and more...
2 cups dry elbow pasta
3 cups water
¼ cup sour cream
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
¼ cup cream cheese
½ cup grated Asiago cheese
¼ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tablespoon butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place the pasta, water and a pinch of salt into the Microwave Pressure Cooker.
2. Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
3. Cook the pasta on HIGH for 10 minutes.
4. When the time is up, release the pressure manually by pressing on the pressure indicator with the back of a spoon.
5. Stir in the sour cream, the cheeses, bacon and butter and mix well until all the cheese and butter is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve immediately.