This fast and simple recipe makes a dish that is an unexpected flavor and texture knockout.
- Course: Side Dish
- Dijon Mustard
- grated fresh grapefruit zest
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- panko breadcrumbs
- roasted and salted pistachio kernels
- skin-on salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine the pistachios, panko, oil, zest, honey and mustard in a bowl.
- Season the salmon with the salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the salmon, skin side up, and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn the salmon over and remove the skillet from the heat.
- Spread the pistachio mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet. Place the skillet in the oven and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8-10 minutes.