Egg salad gets spicy with the addition of sriracha! Tossed with crumbled bacon and creamy avocado, this kicked-up classic is sure to become your new go-to recipe.
- Yield: 6 open-faced sandwiches
- Course: Lunch
- chopped green onions
- crisp bacon
- fat-free Greek yogurt
- fresh baby spinach or greens of choice
- Good whole grain bread
- hard boiled eggs (4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites)
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chopped eggs and mix.
- Add green onion, 3 slices of crumbled bacon and cubed avocado, and mix gently.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide greens evenly among bread and top with egg salad.
- Garnish with remaining slice of crumbled up bacon.