- Course: Snack
All you need for this recipe and more...
1/4 cup (2 ounces) unsalted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups toasted corn cereal (e.g. Chex™ Cereal)
2 1/2 cups toasted rice cereal (e.g. Chex™ Cereal)
2 cups mini pretzels
2 cups baked cheese crackers
3/4 cup unsalted cashews
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a Farberware® Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, black pepper and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together cereal, mini pretzels, cheese crackers and cashews.
5. Add homemade ranch mixture to the large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add melted butter and toss to coat.
6. Divide mixture between two parchment-lined Farberware® 11x17-inch cookie sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating once halfway through.
7. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
8. Store snack mix in an airtight container.