Classic snack mix gets a major upgrade with the addition of homemade ranch seasoning. Add this to your party menus, or pack it up for a great road trip snack!
- baked cheese crackers
- Dried Dill Weed
- dried parsley flakes
- Garlic Powder
- ground black pepper
- mini pretzels
- onion powder
- toasted corn cereal (e.g. Chexâ„¢ Cereal)
- toasted rice cereal (e.g. Chexâ„¢ Cereal)
- unsalted butter
- unsalted cashews
- Preheat oven to 250°
- In a nonstick saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, black pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cereal, mini pretzels, cheese crackers and cashews.
- Add homemade ranch mixture to the large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add melted butter and toss to coat.
- Divide mixture between two parchment-lined 11x17-inch cookie sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Store snack mix in an airtight container.