Serve these sweet and savory wings as an appetizer at any get-together.
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Course: Appetizer
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken wings and the sesame seeds to make the marinade.
- Combine chicken wings and marinade and marinate wings for at least an hour or preferably overnight.
- Place the chicken wings and half of the marinade into the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chicken wings on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, place the reserved marinade in a saucepan and bring to a simmer on the stovetop. Reduce the marinade to one quarter of its original volume and stir in the sesame seeds. Set aside as a dipping sauce for the wings.
- When the time is up on the microwave, let the pressure come down naturally in the Microwave Pressure Cooker by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Place the wings on a large platter and serve with the dipping sauce.