One skillet and 30 minutesâ€”homemade lasagna! Now enjoy this homemade favorite even when time is scarce.
- Course: Lunch
All you need for this recipe and more...
- 12 ounces bulk mild or hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (24-ounce) jar red pasta sauce
- 3 cups uncooked mafalda pasta, (mini lasagna noodles)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until sausage is browned
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Dollop teaspoonfuls of cheese mixture over lasagna mixture