One Pot Lasagna Bolognese is an easy weeknight meal, made in just 30 minutes in one pot, for easy prep and easy clean-up!
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Cuisine: Italian
All you need for this recipe and more...
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil or butter
- 3 1/2 cups of chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup of minced cabbage
- 1 tbsp of dry white wine
- 1/3 cup of light ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp of minced fresh parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 8 cooked jumbo macaroni shells (cooked without salt or fat)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 can of low-sodium chicken broth undiluted
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/8 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 can of tomato paste no-salt-added
- Heat the olive oil in an deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, ground beef and Italian seasoning, cook 6-8 minutes.
- Drain any grease from the skillet.
- Pour the red wine into the skillet and simmer on high for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Layer the broken lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and beef broth over the noodles.
- Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and top with the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
- Re-cover and allow the cheese to melt for 3-4 minutes.