Seasonal vegetables are grilled on the barbecue and served tossed with a simple rustic dressing.
- Dijon Mustard
- finely diced shallot
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- oregano leaves
- red and yellow peppers
- small leek
- Soft goat cheese
- Toasted almonds
- watercress leaves or arugula
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Brush all the vegetables with oil. Place the peppers, zucchini and leek on a preheated grill or barbecue and grill for 2-3 minutes each side minutes or until cooked as desired. Add asparagus in last minute of cooking.
- Place in a large bowl and season with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Arrange on plates with the watercress, drizzle with the dressing and scatter with the almonds and goat cheese. Serve warm with a crusty loaf of bread, olive oil and balsamic.