- Course: Dessert
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust:
- Chocolate sauce and sweetened whipped cream
- chopped chocolate chips
- Chopped white chocolate
- Cream cheese
- ground chocolate chip cookies
- unsalted butter
- For the crust mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then press the mixture into a 9-inch spring-form pan, pressing well to cover the entire bottom and the sides of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer, until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the sugar and the eggs one at the time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate pieces. Pour the batter into the crust and bake for 1-1/4 hour, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight. Remove it from the pan and serve with the optional chocolate sauce and whipped cream.