Light, fresh and summery, this ceviche makes you think water and waves. Just remember, the longer the fish marinates, the more it will cook. Try not to marinate longer than 2 hours or it will be tougher.
- chopped chives
- chopped cilantro or basil
- heads endive
- Juice of 2 limes
- red jalapeno pepper
- Red onion
- very fresh boneless skinless fish
- Chop the seafood into small even pieces, discarding any dark flesh.
- Place in a non-reactive bowl. Add the remaining ceviche ingredients except the tomato and mix well.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add the tomato and spoon into endive cups.