Good things come to those who wait. Steeping the ground coffee in the French Press overnight will allow for a thick, bold and aromatic coffee. It's the best way to extract enjoy cold coffee drinks. Garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce for a sweet finish.
All you need for this recipe and more...
- 1 cup coffee beans
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 ounce caramel-flavored syrup
- 1/2 ounce caramel sauce to garnish
- Optional: milk or cream
- Grind coffee on the coarse setting.
- Combine ground coffee and cold water in the BonJour French Press.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 9-12 hours. Tip: Do not plunge the French Press at this stage
- Plunge French Press to separate the coffee from the grounds. Coffee will be thick
- Pour caramel-flavored syrup into the bottom of a tall glass