Yukon Gold Potato and Wild Mushroom HashBy PotsandPans Culinary Team
Yukon Gold Potatoes and wild mushrooms combine to form a heavenly hash, the perfect accompaniment to a great grilled steak.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- mixed fresh herbs
- Red onion
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- wild mushrooms
- Yukon Gold potatoes
- Dice the potatoes and place them in a nonstick saucepan of salted water to cover
- While the potatoes cook, clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Chop onion and fresh herbs.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Cook the onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until the mushrooms start to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes start to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and correct seasonings if necessary. SautÃ© to desired color and texture, and finish by stirring in the herbs.