This warm and hearty stuffing pairs whole wheat bread with fennel, sun-dried tomato and basil for a â€œmolto deliziosoâ€ holiday side.
- balsamic vinegar
- Fennel Bulb
- fresh basil leaves
- garlic cloves
- ground black pepper
- Low-sodium chicken broth
- oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- olive oil
- Sea salt
- whole wheat Italian bread
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Lightly oil an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add the onion, celery, carrots, fennel and garlic
- Transfer the stuffing mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake until the stuffing is cooked though and browned on top, 45-50 minutes.