This is what happens when sweet potatoes meet nachos. Once youâ€™ve had this killer mash-up, you may never eat regular nachos again.
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer
- bottled medium hot salsa
- canned low sodium black beans
- jack cheese
- olive oil
- pickled jalapeÃ±o pepper slices
- sweept potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
- Cut the sweet potato into 1/2-inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut in Â½-inch wide sticks
- Roast the potatoes 12 minutes, remove from the oven and turn over, taking care to keep them in a single layer. Return to the oven and roast until browned and tender, about 12 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and gently push the sweet potato fries to the center of the baking sheet. Top with the beans, salsa, jalapeÃ±o slices and cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven, slide on to a plate, and serve immediately.