Infuse your restorative cup of tea with the nutritive power of goji and blueberries to reap flavor and health benefits. To add more fruit flavor to the tea, allow it to steep longer before you depress the plunger.
- Yield: 4 cups
- Course: Beverage
All you need for this recipe and more...
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dried blue berries
- 4 teaspoons loose black tea
1. Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the goji berries, blueberries and loose tea into the infuser and replace in the tea pot.
3. Fill the carafe with the boiling water and cover the infuser with the plunger. Allow to brew 5-6 minutes (or as desired). Slowly press the plunder down to filter the tea and end the brewing process. Pour and serve.