- Prep: 20
- Cook: 28
- bone in pork chops
- celery and onion
- Dried cranberries
- Fresh Sage leaves
- olive oil
- prepared stuffing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper, celery, onion, cranberries and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the vegetable mixture into the reserved stuffing
- Meanwhile, make a 3â€ slit along the boneless sides of each pork chop creating a pocket. Divide the stuffing mixture between the 4 pork chops, gently filling each pocket with the mixture.
- In the same non-stick skillet, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook the chops for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chops are nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove the chops and garnish with fresh sage leaves.