These creamy mashed potatoes are packed with spinach and flavorful Parmesan cheese. To make it even more delicious theyâ€™re topped with crispy fried onions.
- Course: Side Dish
- crispy fried onions
- frozen chopped spinach
- Grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- red skinned potatoes
- unsalted butter
- Whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F and grease a 9x13â€ baking pan.
- Add potatoes to a large stockpot or saucepan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and boil potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and add back to pot.
- Pour in milk and butter. Mash until smooth.
- Stir in spinach, Parmesan cheese, kosher salt and pepper. Stir until well combined and the spinach is no longer frozen or in chunks.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and cover with crispy fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is golden brown and potatoes are hot.