This dip is sure to be the hit of any gathering! (No one need know how simple it is to throw together). Make it a day ahead, if you like, and bake it just before serving.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Course: Appetizer
All you need for this recipe and more...
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic cloves
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Package frozen chopped spinach
- Packages cream cheese
- Packages frozen artichoke hearts
- Toasted bread for serving
- Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add the onion and garlic
- Beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the artichoke mixture and 3/4 cup of the Parmesan
- Bake until the top is browned and the filling is bubbly, 28-30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.