These fun and festive s’mores skewers are always a hit! They’re super easy to make, taste amazing, and make for a beautiful centerpiece at summer get-togethers!
- Yield: 1 dozen
All you need for this recipe and more...
6 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 (10 ounce) bag large marshmallows
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 pound fresh strawberries
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 (6 ounce) package fresh blackberries
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heat-proof bowl. In a Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 2-Quart Saucepan, bring about an inch of water up to a simmer and place the heatproof bowl of chocolate on top of the pot, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
2. Stir chocolate occasionally until it is melted. Remove bowl from saucepan, add coconut oil and stir mixture until smooth.
3. Dip top halves of marshmallows in melted chocolate and wipe excess on the edge of the bowl. Next, roll the chocolate covered marshmallow in graham cracker crumbs and set on prepared pan to set up. Once all the marshmallows are dipped, chill them in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes – this makes for easier assembly.
4. To assemble the skewers, set aside 12 whole strawberries for the top of each skewer. Trim the tops off the remaining strawberries so that they have flat tops. Start assembling by placing one chocolate dipped marshmallow on a skewer (chocolate side up) followed by a cut strawberry and one blackberry. Repeat with a second marshmallow, cut strawberry, and finish with a few blueberries and blackberries.
5. Top each skewer with a whole strawberry and blueberry to secure it in place. Skewers can be made a few hours ahead and should be kept refrigerated until ready to serve.