This restaurant-style meal only looks complicated. But with the few simple and fresh ingredients and the right cookware, you can easily recreate this at home for special occasion or an elevated take on a mid-week meal.
- Course: Entree
All you need for this recipe and more...
- Olive Oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
1. Take a large Farberware nonstick skillet and heat with about 3 tablespoons of olive oil to medium-high heat.
2. While the oil is heating up, season the skin side of the salmon fillets with ½ teaspoon of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Place the salmon in the hot pan, skin side down. Cook for about 3-5 minutes until skin is golden brown and crispy. While the skin side is getting brown, season the other side of the salmon with ½ teaspoon of kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
3. Flip the salmon and brown the other side for about another 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat. Then, add in the cherry tomatoes, white wine, and lemon. Let simmer for a couple of minutes to create a sauce. You can drizzle more olive oil at this point, if desired.
4. Add the chopped parsley and serve over pasta, rice, quinoa or steamed vegetables.
Recipe created exclusively for Farberware® Cookware food blogger partner, recipe developer, and cooking personality, Johanna M. Cook, of Momma Cuisine.