A hearty risotto bursting with flavor.
- Arborio Rice
- Chopped fresh parsley
- clam juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- lemon zest
- low sodium chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked andouille sausage
- white clam sauce
- white wine
- Place the rice, clam sauce, clam juice, white wine, sausage and chicken stock into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and stir well.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the risotto on HIGH for 18 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Let the risotto sit for a few minutes and then stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley.