A meatless meal for a quick, easy and healthy taco Tuesday.
- can black beans
- can petite diced tomatoes
- chipotle chili pepper in adobo
- chopped fresh cilantro
- flour or corn tortillas
- small-diced sweet potato
- taco fixings
- taco seasoning
- Vegetable stock
- Place quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, vegetable stock, sweet potato, taco seasoning and chipotle pepper into the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the taco filling on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Add the cilantro and fluff the mixture with a fork.
- Serve in the tortillas with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream or cheddar cheese as desired.