White beans cook into a hearty-rich broth for this one-pan chicken and vegetables skillet meal. Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 25
- Course: Dinner
- Chicken Breast
- dried thyme
- fresh or crushed dried rosemary
- red or white thin-skinned potatoes
- reduced sodium chicken broth
- small white beans
- In a 10-12-inch skillet with lid, cook bacon (uncovered) until crisp. Remove from pan
- Add potatoes, leeks, celery, carrots, rosemary and thyme. Cook 3-5 minutes on medium-high heat until softened, adding 1/4 cup chicken broth when vegetables start to brown. Stir, scraping up browned bits.
- Add remaining broth, chicken and beans. Bring to a simmer
- Serve in shallow bowls topped with reserved bacon and parsley.