- black pepper
- boneless center cut pork chops
- brown sugar
- dried cherries
- dried rosemary
- olive oil
- ower sodium chicken broth
- red wine
- Combine the cornstarch with about the same amount of water and stir until dissolved. Stir the cornstarch mixture in with the broth, wine, brown sugar, cherries and rosemary. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high. Add the pork and cook without moving for 3-4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned. Remove from the pan.
- Add the broth mixture to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and somewhat reduced, and no longer tastes of â€œrawâ€ wine. Add the pork back in, turning it over once to coat it completely in the sauce, and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the pork is warm and cooked through.