Pasta, eggs, cheese and bacon. What's there not to love?
- Chopped parsley
- Cloves garlic
- dry penne
- Grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- whole eggs plus 3 egg yolks
- Place the bacon and olive oil into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes, or until the bacon has cooked through.
- Remove the bacon from the Microwave Pressure
- Place the dry pasta into the cooker and fill with enough water to almost cover the pasta. Stir and add a pinch of salt.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the pasta on HIGH for 14 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk the Parmesan cheese, eggs, egg yolks, salt and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Drain the pasta, reserving Â½ cup (120 mL) of the pasta
- Season to taste with salt and pepper again and serve with more grated Parmesan cheese.