Itâ€™s easy to make these pretty brownies. Stir peanut butter into half the batter and melted chocolate into the other half, then swirl in the pan before baking â€“ voila!
- All Purpose Flour
- granulated sugar
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- smooth or crunch peanut butter
- unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with foil leaving 1-inch overhang on ends
- Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl in microwave. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Blend in flour until smooth.
- Measure 3/4 cup batter into a separate bowl
- Drop half the peanut butter batter by tablespoonfuls about 1 inch apart in prepared pan. Spread chocolate batter over