Fast, easy and fake! The unique dressing is best when made a day in advance - simply shake it up in an empty jar and toss with romaine, spring mix or your favorite salad green.
- chili powder or Chipotle chili powder
- Cotija cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Extra Virgin olive oil or other similar light salad oil
- For the Dressing:
- For the Salad:
- Lime juice
- Lime zest
- roasted pepitas
- roasted red peppers
- salad greens
- Salt and pepper
- tortilla chips
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake.
- To make the Mexican Caesar Salad, top salad greens with dressing, roasted pepitas, roasted red peppers, Cotija cheese and a crumble of tortilla chips, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate leftover dressing.