The combination of flavors in this seafood pasta is delightful. The chevre and cream combine to form a rich sauce, and the appetizing scallops are nicely highlighted by colorful vegetables.
- Course: Dinner
- bay scallops
- Chopped fresh parsley and other herbs
- chopped leeks
- Cypress Grove Fresh Chevre
- Fresh Linguini
- Red Bell Peppers
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until done, and drain.
- In a skillet or sautÃ© pan, sautÃ© leeks and peppers in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and scallops and sautÃ© until opaque, about 1 minute.
- Add chevre, cream, and barely heat.
- Correct seasoning with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- Toss on hot pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and other herbs.
- Serve immediately.