A refreshing, adult style soda, made with fresh squeezed limes & lemons, a splash of mineral waters, simple syrup and a dash of Angostura bitters to cap it off. Palate cleansing and thirst quenching.
- Angostura bitters
- Juice of 4 limes and 4 lemons
- Simple syrup
- Sparkling mineral water or soda water
- To prepare the simple syrup, bring the water to the boil, add the sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill until ready to use. This will make more than you need and will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Place the juices in a large pitcher, add 2 cups mineral water and a tablespoon or two of the syrup. Taste and add more water and/or syrup until you have the blend thatâ€™s right for you.
- Pour into glasses and shake a few drops of bitters in each glass. Stir and enjoy!
- Tips & Techniques