A classic, hearty, Mediterranean-inspired dish.
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Chicken Stock
- Chopped fresh oregano
- Cloves garlic
- Dried Oregano
- fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest
- olive oil
- pitted Kalamata olives
- Small potatoes
- Place the chicken, potatoes, garlic and olives in the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Combine the chicken stock,
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chicken on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Serve with the fresh chopped oregano sprinkled over the top.