Make these healthy sandwiches the night beforeâ€”they keep well in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- skinless chicken breast halves
- canola mayonnaise
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- fat free Greek style yogurt
- Garlic Powder
- ground black pepper
- ground cumin
- reduced fat cheddar cheese
- sourdough bread
- sriracha sauce
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine the chicken, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165Â°F, about 5-6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes. With a sharp knife, slice the chicken crosswise into 4-5 slices each.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with the sriracha sauce. Place 4 slices, sauce side up, on a work surface and top each with 1 slice of cheese, 4 avocado slices, 4 mango slices and the sliced chicken. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread, sauce side down. Cut each in half crosswise and serve, or wrap and serve later.