For a tasty breakfast or brunch, serve this simple easy-to-follow frittata recipe that will easily impress your guests. The roasted broccoli provides a nutty, caramelized flavor that complements the savory notes of the aged white cheddar cheese.
- aged white cheddar cheese
- black pepper
- Broccoli florets
- finely diced shallots
- fresh thyme
- Half and Half
- olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets on a CirculonÂ® baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and black pepper until combined. Set it aside.
- In a CirculonÂ® 8.5-inch oven safe nonstick skillet , evenly spread out the roasted broccoli. Topped the broccoli with aged white cheddar cheese, shallots, and thyme.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the skillet, then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve immediately.