For a tasty breakfast or brunch, serve this simple easy-to-follow frittata recipe that will easily impress your guests. The roasted broccoli provides a nutty, caramelized flavor that complements the savory notes of the aged white cheddar cheese.
- Yield: Serves – 4
All you need for this recipe and more...
6 ounces broccoli florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
pinch of salt and black pepper
6 large eggs
1/4 cup half and half
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon finely diced shallots
1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of salt and black pepper.
3. Arrange the broccoli florets on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and black pepper until combined. Set it aside.
5. In a skillet, evenly spread out the roasted broccoli. Topped the broccoli with aged white cheddar cheese, shallots, and thyme.
6. Slowly pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the skillet, then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve immediately.
Recipe created for Circulon food blogger partners and recipe developers, Stephen Burns & Donna Dang-Burns of Dang that’s Delicious.