- Course: EntrÃ©e
- brown sugar
- can of cola
- onion powder
- small onion
- top sirloin steak
- Pour cola into large bowl.
- Chop up onion and add to cola.
- Place steak in cola mixture making sure it is completely covered. Let steak marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- In another small bowl add brown sugar, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Stir with a fork to combine.
- Remove steak from marinade and completely coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Fry or grill each side for 4 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Remove steak from heat and allow to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.