Everyone needs a great banana bread recipe and this one is a keeper. Full of flavor and a hint of cinnamon, itâ€™s perfect right out of the oven and even better the next day. For the best results, let the bananas get nice and brown before you use them.
- Yield: 1 loaf
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Snack
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking soda
- sour cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350Â° and spray standard loaf pan with non-stick pan spray.
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs and sugar till pale yellow.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda and mix just till combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 - 65 minutes.