Classic flavors come together for this juicy and savory dish.
- Course: Dinner
- apple cider vinegar
- Chicken Stock
- Chopped fresh rosemary
- Cornish game hens
- crushed dried rosemary
- lemon zest
- minced garlic
- orange zest
- red potatoes
- ribs celery
- Salt and pepper
- Place the game hens in the Microwave Pressure Cooker, along with the onion, celery, carrots and potatoes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except for the fresh rosemary, and pour over the game hens.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the game hens on HIGH for 35 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Cut each game hen in half and serve with the vegetables. Pour the jus over the top and garnish with the fresh rosemary.