An easy, no-fuss, make-ahead crumbly stuffing loaded with so many amazing flavors and a kick of heat that the whole family will go crazy for! Itâ€™s so good, youâ€™ll want to make this every single year!
- celery stalk
- Chicken Stock
- fresh cilantro leaves
- garlic cloves
- jalapeno cornbread
- homemade or store-bought
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chorizo and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chorizo as it cooks. Add garlic, onion, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have browned, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in cornbread, cilantro and chicken stock
- Add cornbread mixture to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until heated through and lightly browned on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro.