These addictive sweet, spicy and smoky wings are a cinch to make, but be warned: they will disappear as quickly as you put them out, so make more than you think you need!
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Course: Appetizer
All you need for this recipe and more...
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 4 pounds chicken wings, wing tips removed and split at joint
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly oil 2 baking sheet pans.
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, cumin and salt in a bowl
- Combine the preserves, chipotle peppers and juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet pans. Bake 15 minutes