These addictive sweet, spicy and smoky wings are a cinch to make, but be warned: they will disappear as quickly as you put them out, so make more than you think you need!
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Course: Appetizer
- cherry preserves
- Chicken wings
- chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Garlic Powder
- ground cumin
- Lime juice
- Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425Â°F. Lightly oil 2 baking sheet pans.
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, cumin and salt in a bowl
- Combine the preserves, chipotle peppers and juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet pans. Bake 15 minutes