Tender and savory ribs in less than 30 minutes. Serve this classic dish at your next barbecue!
- Course: Dinner
- baby back ribs
- Bay Leaf
- Beef Stock
- clove garlic
- olive oil
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- Place the onion and olive oil in the Microwave Pressure Cooker and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Add the stock, garlic and bay leaf to the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Place the ribs into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and pour the BBQ sauce over the top.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the ribs on 60% power for 20 minutes and then on HIGH power for another 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Serve the ribs with some of the sauce poured over the top. If desired, bring the sauce to a simmer in a saucepan on the stovetop and reduce the liquid to thicken it.