BBQ Pork RibsBy PotsandPans Culinary Team
Tender and savory ribs in less than 30 minutes. Serve this classic dish at your next barbecue!
- Yield: Serves 3 to 4
- Course: Dinner
All you need for this recipe and more...
½ medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup beef stock
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
2 pounds baby back ribs, cut into portions
1½ cups your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Place the onion and olive oil in the Microwave Pressure Cooker and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
2. Add the stock, garlic and bay leaf to the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Place the ribs into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and pour the BBQ sauce over the top.
3. Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
4. Cook the ribs on 60% power for 20 minutes and then on HIGH power for another 5 minutes.
5. When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
6. Serve the ribs with some of the sauce poured over the top. If desired, bring the sauce to a simmer in a saucepan on the stovetop and reduce the liquid to thicken it.