Placed atop fresh salad greens, thereâ€™s nothing better. This delicious little disc can also be served on hot pasta marinara, or can be served on garlic toasts as an appetizer.
- Cypress Grove Chevre
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shape or cut chevre into 4 equal pieces about 1/2-inch thick. Set on paper towels for about 30 minutes to dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine herbs and crumbs.
- Brush cheese with oil, then roll in crumb mix.
- Pour remaining oil into a shallow baking dish, then place coated chevre in dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes to firm. Serve on top of mixed greens, on garlic croutons, or top pasta with a tomato-based sauce and baked chevre.