This easy recipe is eggs and toast all in one, with some healthy greens too!
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 25
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast
- butter or olive oil
- fresh cracked black pepper
- leaves baby spinach
- marinara sauce or salsa for serving
- or large size eggs*
- shredded parmesan cheese
- square-shaped whole wheat bread
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Use a non-stick coated Farberware Ceramic 12-Cup Muffin Pan.
- Spread bread with butter, or brush with olive oil. With buttered side against the inside of the muffin cup, press and tuck each slice firmly into cups. Crust edges will extend above cup.
- Overlap 6 spinach leaves around the bread cup. Add 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan. Crack an egg over the cheese. Sprinkle with another 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan and a generous grind of black pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until eggs are just set or desired doneness. Remove from pan with a silicon spatula. Serve warm or room temperature with marinara sauce or salsa if desired.