Timing is integral to making stuffing. Make this a day or two ahead of time, then pop it in the oven when the turkey comes out. It will cook in the amount of time it takes the turkey to rest and then be carved.
- black pepper
- Corn Muffin Mix
- Fresh Sage
- Hickory-smoked Bacon
- lower sodium chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs and milk
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet. Transfer the meat to a plate lined with paper towel and let cool before crumbling.
- Add the onions to the skillet
- Transfer to a 9 x 13 baking dish coated with cooking spray. May be kept, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- Just before serving, pour the broth evenly over the stuffing. Bake in a 325Â°F-350Â°F oven for 15-20 minutes, until the broth is absorbed and the stuffing heated through.