Looking for a quick, yet healthy, meal? Whip up this tasty salmon in less than 15 minutes. Best part: Our pans are non-stick, so no worries about the sticky glaze coating the pan!
- Course: Entrae
All you need for this recipe and more...
Quick Asian Glaze:
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (2 teaspoons fresh)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- Chopped cilantro, to garnish
- 12-16 ounces fresh salmon
- ½ cup peppers, sliced (variety for color)
- ¼ cup zucchini, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous.