A can of fire-roasted tomatoes transforms ground turkey into taco filling. Fire-roasted tomatoes vary in heat by the brand, try a few to pick your favorite. Raisins add sweet contrast to the heat.
- 7-inch corn or flour tortillas
- Chopped onion
- Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- ground cumin
- ground turkey
- Shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- In a 10-12-inch skillet brown meat and onion. Add cumin and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and raisins
- Warm tortillas and fill with meat. Serve with lettuce and cheese.