Juicy salmon fillet served with sweet mango salsa - what better way to unwind after a hard day at work? With this easy-to-make recipe, a healthy, delicious meal is just minutes away.
- Diced mango
- Lime juice
- Lime zest
- olive oil
- Red onion
- Salmon fillets (about 8 oz each)
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients
- Meanwhile, season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon flesh side down in skillet and cook about 10 minutes, carefully turning the fish halfway through cooking time.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet