Rustic and fresh, with a lemon and olive oil dressing, these wraps are made simply by wrapping a mixture of blanched green beans, greens, macadamias and parmesan in long slices prosciutto â€“ belissimo!
- arugula or mixed greens
- Green beans
- juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- macadamia or extra virgin olive oil
- shredded parmesan cheese
- thin slices Prosciutto
- toasted macadamia halves and pieces
- Trim the prosciutto and set aside, covered.
- Blanch the beans in salted water, refresh in iced water and place in a large bowl with the macadamias and parmesan. Whisk the oil and lemon and toss through the mixture. Season to taste.
- Lay the Prosciutto slices out on a cutting board. Gather 4 beans, some greens and macadamias and place at one end of each Prosciutto slice.
- Roll up to form a cigar. Serve either cut in half diagonally as hors dâ€™ oeuvres or make a stack of 3 for a salad course.
- Tips & Techniquesz