Popcorn balls are a classic treat no one can turn down, especially when they take a sweet and salty turn! Jazz up this nostalgic treat with candy corn and roasted peanuts for a party-perfect snack that both kids and adults will love this Halloween.
8-10 popcorn balls
- candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- mini marshmallows
- popped plain popcorn
- salted peanuts
- unsalted butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and add the popcorn. Set aside.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Once butter begins to melt, add marshmallows and stir continuously until melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted mixture over the popcorn and gently toss with a spatula. Add candy corn and peanuts.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and continue to mix until everything is coated and combined. Add sprinkles just before youâ€™re almost done mixing to prevent sprinkles from crushing.
- Shape the popcorn into balls and set on a parchment-lined sheet pan to cool.