Treat your family to fresh and healthy fare with this classic chicken stir fry with your choice of fresh vegetables.
- skinless chicken breasts
- Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce or marinade (Hoisin can be substituted)
- Coconut Ginger Rice/Jasmine Rice
- Confetti Rice
- finely diced red/green bell pepper
- garlic clove
- rice wine vinegar
- sliced assorted vegetables
- vegetable oil or olive oil
- Combine chicken strips, Chinese stir-fry sauce and garlic in a bowl. In the Circulon Total 12â€ Stir Fry heat oil over high heat. Add chicken strips, cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan & set aside. Add vegetables, rice wine vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of water, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return cooked chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute until heated through.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in bell peppers and scallion.