The perfect tailgating pulled chicken slider recipe is easy to make, takes minimal time to prepare and still tastes like you worked all day in the kitchen. This way you can hang out with friends and family watching the game instead of working in the kitchen. These Easy BBQ Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sliders start with a precooked rotisserie chicken, eliminating hours of cooking time.
- Yield: 20-25 sliders
- Course: Lunch
- barbecue sauce
- chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Dark brown sugar
- rotisserie chicken
- slider buns
- yellow mustard
- Remove the meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred.
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the garlic, chipotle peppers, salt and pepper. SautÃ© until the garlic has softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add barbecue sauce, water, brown sugar and mustard and mix well.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat with sauce.
- Simmer on low until the sauce has thickened, about 20 minutes.
- To assemble sliders, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the BBQ Chipotle Pulled Chicken into each bun. Serve with pickles, chips, jalapeÃ±o pepper slices or a salad.