You can easily get this family favorite on the table in well under a half hour. By all means make a double batch and either freeze leftovers or serve it later in the week tossed with pasta.
- chili powder
- Chipotle pepper en adobo sauce
- green bell pepper
- Ground Beef
- ground cumin
- olive oil
- Packed dark brown sugar
- Soft sandwich or hamburger rolls
- Tomato sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic
- Stir in the beef, breaking into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon and cook until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce