Itâ€™s like a BLT in a bowl â€“ this easy-to-make rice bowl is filled with bacon, grilled chicken and avocado and tossed with a zesty pesto ranch dressing.
- Course: Lunch
- Chopped onion
- finely chopped fresh chives
- Fresh spinach
- grape tomatoes
- grilled chicken
- lemon juice
- Pesto Ranch Dressing
- prepared basil pesto
- sour cream
- White rice
- To make the ranch dressing, place all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and process thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice and the Pesto Ranch Dressing. Toss well to combine.
- Mix in the wilted spinach, onion and tomatoes.
- When ready to serve, spoon the rice mixture into a bowl.
- Top with bacon, grilled chicken and avocado.